Saturday, February 26, 2011

February 26: Hen House






Today has been one of the busier Saturdays I've experienced in recent times.  Spent most of the day with my good friend Sarah, leading a session on life planning and college choice for the Youth Leadership Program of a local organization that I spend a lot of time working with.  So, after a loooong day and a mini-nap and a really wonderful visit with my dear Chelsey (up from VA) I am totally beat.  
 Also--while I was gone, Mike "finished the job" on the ol' camera.  In his defense, he was trying hard to fix the problem, didn't turn out like he'd planned. 

In my laziness, I've snapped a few photos of Hen's room with my phone for today's post.  Thought it might be nice to capture some of the sweeter (read: less messy) details of his big boy room.  In order--birds on the door, vintage New York State pennant in honor of the place in which his dad was raised, plaid bathrobe on the closet door (so cute), ikea curtains with thrifted lamp and homemade lampshade to match and, my favorite, the weird little family of Boston Terriers I found at a local thrift store.  Tomorrow--Kitty's lair...unless I get creative and/or find a new camera between now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment