Monday, February 28, 2011

February 27: Feelings

This picture illustrates how I feel about not having a working camera, especially just one month after committing to a year-long project involving said camera.  Universe, why are you working against me?

I was going to post this whole bit on how Henry has been talking about his feelings lately, and how he quickly realized that if he said "I feel saaaad", I would be at his side in two shakes of a lamb's tail, patting his hair, kissing his cheeks and saying "What's wrong my sweetpea??  Tell me why you are sad."  Almost every time, he'd pause, think about it for a while, and respond with the seemingly foolproof "...because I'n sick."  He's doing that whole bit right now, and since I'm scattered today and not feeling like playing the game, I'm totally ignoring it.  Bad parent?  I hope not.  Tired parent?   Yes, indeed, even after a two hour nap yesterday.  There is just never enough time in the day, and I'm not even back to work yet.

1 comment: