Saturday, March 26, 2011

March 25: "Three on March 25th"

"Three on March 25th" is the age that Henry has claimed to be for the past two months.  I found it quite amusing when he spouted this off at the park a few weeks ago to a little girl who was asking for his stats (name, age, favorite color, favorite Yo Gabba Gabba character...you know the drill).  He proudly stated "I am Henry and I am three in March!"  She said "Oh, so you're two now?"  (note: she was a five year old...a playground sophisticate)  He looked confused, and said, again "I'm THREEEE in MARCH", as if she was hard of hearing.  Well, on this day, he can proudly say "Three", period, end of sentence.

Of course, on a day like this, I'm excited, nostalgic, a little sad realizing how quickly three years has gone by.  I won't even attempt to write about it...way too daunting a task.  I'll just include a few photos from the collection, to celebrate our little firefighter/construction worker/big brother/little bug, Henry.

March 25, 2008




March 25, 2009





March 25, 2010



March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Henry William!!  You are the best son and brother anyone could ever want.  We love you more than Bob the Builder loves Wendy...and from our observation, that's a whole lot! 
-Daddy, Mama & Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment