Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 23: She's so-o Vain...

 ...she probably thinks this post about her! :)

Little kitten loves looking at herself in the mirror.  She'll be laying there, idly, and then all of a sudden we'll introduce a mirror (full length, turned on its side on the ground) and she will literally perk right now.  She stretches that neck of hers--possibly the only time that we'd ever even get a glimpse of her neck--and coos at her reflection (sidenote: you have no idea how stinky that neck crevice gets...yucksies).  Last night, as the night before, Alice didn't go to sleep until waaay past bed time (10pm she was finally out) which means that she sleeps in until about 1 minute before we have to leave for daycare.  Result: I don't get any morning time with my baby, and it just kills me.  I'm making the most of our nights together now before I eventually try to work her back to her regular schedule.  It's tiring (early morning with Henry, later nights with Alice) but it's totally worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Kitty I miss you!!! And you too of course Mol! Fingers crossed for an easy transition back to a normal schedule! xoxo

    ReplyDelete