Saturday, March 26, 2011

March 24: Order in Chaos

Our lives are hectic.  With two kids, two dogs, two jobs, Mike in grad school, me in volunteer organizations I think it probably goes without saying that we are never not busy.  The calendar is especially full this month with our commitments to family, work, school etc.  As I've suggested before, we are not the world's most organized people, and so we try our best to put systems in place that will make our days and nights a bit less ridiculous.  The menu board in the kitchen is a great example:
The only problem?  This is the menu from 3/13-3/21 (created the weekend before I started back to work...which now feels like it was ages ago)  Eh, oh well.  Maybe we'll get things together this week...or maybe we'll just have PB&J every night?  Sounds good to Henry!

2 comments:

  1. May I come over for dinner when this rotation comes around again?? Everything looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! Talu! You are always welcome. Trying to get my ducks in a row by planning meals...every little bit helps.

    ReplyDelete