Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 24: Kitty is Hen's #1 Fan




It's been a while since we had a kitty-clip.  Not that there is much variation between them--Alice bobbles, growls, drools, does something cute, I praise her, end of video. As similar as they may be, I do know that I'll be grateful that I took these videos two years from now when she is a living terror and I need to be reminded of a time when I called her "best-baby".

Speaking of living terrors (joking)...Hen is now demanding that we follow him into the backyard, where he will demonstrate how he hits the golf ball with his seven iron and then with his putter.  "You hit it hard when you are far away, and then you hit it softly with your putter when you are close to the hole".  Thanks for the lesson,  Hen.  Pickle Mickson (or, Phil Mickleson, as he is known to anyone outside of this home) would be proud.

Favorite moment in this video--when Hen (off camera) steps into the room and Alice immediately looks towards him and smiles.  This kid really loves her big brother.

1 comment:

  1. I love it and I can't wait to see you both this weekend!! PJ is pulling my hair now as well...lovely, just lovely...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete