Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28: The Silly Bandz Women in History Collection: Abigail Adamzz

 I've been wearing this silly band for the past few days.  I have no idea where it came from, and I don't know what this shape is supposed to be, but it looks a lot like a female figure of the 18th century.  Super-duper love this ironic relationship--between the passing (passed?) trend of silly bandz (what the?! Where did these things come from) and women who played a significant role in our nation's history.  Henry has the other bracelet, so we're basically like the wonder twins.  

Headed upstairs now.  It's waaay past my bedtime.  I've been staying up late and am suffering in the morning when Hen-bot gets up at 5:45am and is ready to play.  


**ok, so this is Cinderella.  I'll be honest...I like this a lot less now that I know that.  

2 comments:

  1. *** spoiler alert ****


    the silly bandz is Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! Yes, I see it now! But I like Abby Adams...it seems more prestigious :)

    ReplyDelete