Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 7 & 8: Catching up

I've been running behind here ever since Saturday!  Here are a few photos from the past few days to make amends for the delays.  I think I'm just trying my best to focus all of my energy on Alice and our time together.

First--after posting the photo of Alice's pony yesterday, I realized that what is far more amusing is Alice's face when she catches sight of her little friend.  
Do you honestly get this happy about anything??  Look at that face.  What a funny little kitten.

Also from the weekend: Fireman Henry
Check out that suit.  That is business, my friends.  A Christmas present from Grandma & Grandpa Pete, this thing is legit (except for that whole "flammable" part...yeah, not supposed to stand near open fire in these duds).  Hen is extremely proud to don the uniform and has insisted upon wearing this out to the store.   Who could argue with that?  A fully-uniformed firefighter?  I'll tell you what, those Target employees have never felt so safe.

Last night--Hope Station board development meeting and tonight, Youth Leadership Committee meeting.  I'm slowly working back into the grind, and I guess I feel alright about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment