Friday, June 10, 2011

Play a Happy Little Tune

**ERMama & Tammy--not sure if you'll see my response to your comments on the last post, so I'll just bring attention to them here. :)  Thanks for those!!  Comments do make my day.

OK, short post.  Today was my first day back to work after glorious staycation and I decided that I definitely needed a way to "announce" my return...not just once, but every time I entered a room.  Solution: harmonica necklace!!!

A photo of harmonica necklace really wouldn't do it justice, a video seems much more appropriate.


Sarah McAbee, I know you remember buying me this little beaut, and I think you'll be pleased (but not surprised) to learn that this is Hen's most favorite thing in my jewelry box, second only to my engagement and wedding rings, which he is constantly trying to swipe ("You have TWO, you should SHAAAARE").  Tiny harmonica (which has another secret codename) will be with us forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment