Monday, May 2, 2011

Bridealicious. Photos from the weekend.

Compliments of my very talented sisters Megan & Brigid.  Photos from Mary's bridal shower:

Sweet Kitten & her Auntie MeMe

Afterparty at my parents place

smooches through the glass

Before the party got started--Alice & Mary G.  How content does that baby look?! She stayed like that for the longest time.

Best shower game prizes evs.

Party favors

Party favors--Henry helped me to make these and showed GREAT restraint, only sneaking one into his chubby little cheeks.  I rewarded him later that day, returning home with another chocolate-dipped fortune cookie for my little helper.

Prepping the spring shrimp lettuce wraps
Present opening

Gorgeous day to eat outside and the beautiful Gilroy home is the perfect place to enjoy good food and great friends

2 comments:

  1. You girls did such a wonderful job for Mary! I can't believe how grown up she looks and so beautiful! I commented on Brigid's picture of Kitty...I LOVE this picture of her!! I can't wait to see you soon!! I miss and love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly - you guys are incredible. Thank you SO much for all the work and love you put into the shower. It was absolutely more than I could have even imagined. I can't even believe it was for ME! I love you very much and I am obsessed with the picture(s) of Alice and how smushed up against Mary she is. Loves it and loves you. Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete