Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 13: Twinsies ( or Triplet...sies...?)

Check us out in our matching yellow slickers!  Rainy days are not the most fun days to give campus tours, but our guides are the best, the cheeriest and, obviously, the most fashionable (AND sensible! College kids in rain-appropriate gear?!  Miracle.)  Just to be clear--I am not giving a campus tour, I just like situating myself between adorable, energetic college students hoping that I might absorb some of their youth and charm.
Wednesday was a fine day.  Only downside was that I didn't get to spend a whole lot of kid-time, which is why these April posts are kept short.  Longer diatribes when May 1 hits, including a connection I recently made between spending time with my friendle Joey Kirk and listening to/watching the Snow White song/scene "Whistle While You Work".  In short, seeing Joey, and watching Snow White and woodland creatures picking up dirty clothes and dusting furniture while singing leaves me with the same glowy, joyous giddiness.  With that said though, who really feels comfortable with a chipmunk using his tail to wash your glassware?  Unsanitary?  Seems like a shortcut, Snow White.  Do it yourself.

Aghh!  April!!

1 comment:

  1. I finally made it! Great seeing you the other night in Philly and I hope to be seeing a lot more of you!

    -Joey

    ReplyDelete