Monday, March 14, 2011

First Day of School

Little Kitten on her first day of "school"
Miss Della is one of my favorite people and so leaving Alice with her today was not as difficult as I expected.  I was sad to drive away, but knew that she was in good hands.  One of the remarks we often hear, especially from the teachers at daycare, is that Alice is a female version of her brother.  I thought I'd include a photo of Henry on his first day of "school" to draw comparison.  He was a month older than she is here, even so, they look pretty similar.
I, however, look like a teenager in this photo with Henry, and like a 30-year-old in the photo with Alice.  Time, you are so unfair. 

1 comment:

  1. I can NOT get over how much they look alike!!!! Obviously, from the same parents, but both Brad and I had to do a double take to make sure we weren't looking at two pictures of Kitten!!! Love the straight hair and I love the curls!! Hot mama :)

    ReplyDelete