Monday, July 4, 2011

Who Wore it Better? Wedding Edition


Seersucker suits with pink/peach hued ties and tan bucks? I'd say that when it comes to this confident summer look, it's a dead tie between Henry and his favorite "big boy" Robert. Hen said "I didn't feel like smiling, because I wasn't happy, but I was." when he saw this photo and his scowling mug.  Other thoughts he has had today:

"I didn't like you dancing at the wedding because I wanted you to be my mommy and not to dance."

and

"I will take your iPad to school with me tomorrow so that I can do my plans on it."

and

"Daddy and I are doing work. We are doing the hedges outside. You can't do it because you aren't a big boy. Girls don't do hedges, they only drink soda."  (this invited a lengthy conversation on how girls and boys are equals and if mommy wanted to trim the hedge outside, she could certainly do just that.)

Oh the things that come out of a three-year-old's mouth. Precious.

1 comment:

  1. I have caught up on my Boegel blog (just have to update mine...) But anyway, let's FACETIME with your ipad!!!! Type in my email and let's try it!

    I love and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete