Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Something in the way she moves

Posting has been on hold this week. Not that there hasn't been enough to write about (there's been plenty), it's just that a mid-summer cold has had me out for the count. Honestly, I think my body is rejecting the idea of turning 30. Fever, sore throat, stuffy nose, achy body...yep, it's got to be a rare but serious Peter Pan/anti-aging allergy.

I'll tell you who is very interested in "growing up"...our little kitten! This series of photos was taken by Mike (on his cell phone) the course of a half an hour. She makes her way across the room, giggling and drooling all the while.




Just can't hold this kid down. She's on the move.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! We should get the girls together and race them...some good money could be won by all.

    And, ahh yes, the "I'm turning 30" cold. Save yourself the hassle and turn 29 again; that's what I'm going to do for the next 7 to 9 years.

    ReplyDelete